Saturday, March 3, 2012

Taking it Up a Notch

I've made the leap!  I actually entered a scrapbook page contest at http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/main/embeddable/list, Case #8.  Not sure when the winners will be announced, but I think sometime this next week.

To complete the project, I used many of the techniques picked up along the way including:design, story telling, die cutting, Cricut Expression cutting (the goalie glove... got it right the 1st time for the 1st time ever!), matting, inking, stitching, stamping, and adding personally created embellishments.  It's hard believing the list isn't a comprehensive list of techniques picked up along the way.

One of my proudest achievements for this projects was working under a strict time-line. 

Even should I warrant an honourable mention, that would be enough for a first contest attempt.  There's no real prize for placement in the contest save for recognition and bragging rights. 
So this is my entry for all it's worth:

Pure Star Power, documents 1st soccer tournament






















No comments:

Post a Comment