Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Slow Go

No pictures, not even a real update.  And, not a whole lot of time creating.

Skill development.  Lots to say about it.  I became quite adept at using the ATG only to learn this wasn't the best long-term adhesive.  Then I learned to use both the red sticky and score tapes.  A huge step up, but it still took time to become proficient.  I've since learned wet glue tops all the others.  How hard could it be to learn to use a better medium?  Well, a whole lot.  It isn't working for me.  Practice makes perfect, yes, but I want to do something rather than perfecting a skill.  So, maybe the next project will involve glue but for this album the best it's going to get is the score tape.  I really want to get through the Little Darlings album.  There's so much more to do than to stay stuck on one project for what seems forever; although I'm having a blast putting it together.  This is the fun part, right?

I might get to make a few new friends.  A lady and her daughter (or perhaps just the daughter?) have recently gotten into scrapbooking and the mister offered to allow me to show off some of the tools of the trade and perhaps share a couple tips picked up along the way.  This could be the greatest!  The more the merrier.

Got the Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue paper today.  My bad, it was only published this year.  Why, then, is it so hard buying the collection from one source?  Mysteries of our universe.




No comments:

Post a Comment