Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ribbon Organization

This is the best system for ribbon organization I've seen yet.

I'll say it here, and 100 more times before ending this journal:  Scrapbooking need not be an expensive hobby; yes, there are companies out there that offer incredible products.  But in most cases, a goodly amount of imagination can slash costs to pennies on the dollar.

Just yesterday when visiting Hobby Lobby I saw a pack of eight large paper clips with small pieces of ribbon tied on as a bow.  I actually said out loud, "I can do that at home."  Someone standing near me laughed.  I suppose the thought is fairly universal.  Nevertheless, I couldn't bring myself to look for the price knowing I would have had a total meltdown in the middle of the aisle.  (Closest estimate is around $6-$8.)

I highly recommend you take a quick look at one woman's solution and have your socks knocked off!  Just click the image below:

No comments:

Post a Comment