Saturday, August 25, 2012

Buttons and Bows

Everything ordered this past week arrived.  Except the photos.  However, whether through procrastination or perfection, I decided to change the page base to a rich brown instead of the black.  The black just seems too "heavy" if that makes any sense.  And it's not like the black will never be used, oh, far from that.


I've kept myself busy with fussy cutting and making paper embellishments.  Not too bad for a first go of it.  I'm not nearly as done as will probably be needed for the mini, but it's a start.

I'm particularly proud of my hand-crafted bows.  

A nice variety of 3










But the tiny pearl bow is awesomely cute!

Too cute!














Oh!  Oh!  Oh!

I almost forgot!  I'm still short the postcard and tag page to complete the Once Upon a time collection, BUT!  I did find an 8x8 pad!  And one of the cuter stamp sets.  Amazing.  I still believe the postcard page will be found.  (Actually, I did find it, but the guy wanted $3.85 for the one page and almost $5.00 for shipping.  I not stoo-pid! Just patient.)

No comments:

Post a Comment