Saturday, August 18, 2012

Jinx

I'm telling ya, there's a jinx on me this month.  The seller who had the elusive last two pages of the Once Upon a Springtime collection emailed me this morning and stated, "Unfortunately, one of the patterns you ordered..."  Blah, blah.  Okay, so now I'm down to needing one page, but all is not lost.  I now have four copies of the most important page of the pad, so that's fine.  I'll get the last page. I always do... eventually. The project isn't even due to begin until at least after Christmas, so no biggie.  A little headache to sit on top of a larger one.

Not a very productive day today on any level.  There was a little accident that involved bones, mass blood, and pain, so everything stopped to attend to this little matter.  I did manage to watch a few tutorial videos between annoying yelps of pain.  Maybe life will continue tomorrow?

Two steps forward, one step back still equals progress. 









No comments:

Post a Comment