Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Room, Returned Time

It took from Thursday evening (the breakdown and emptying of the craft room) until the following Tuesday afternoon to recreate the room.  I'd forgotten how hard real work can be :)  But it's done for better or worse, and I probably like the results.  Thing is, since I haven't had the chance to work on a project, there's no way of know how truly efficient the changes.  Tomorrow it's back to play time... and planning which area of the house to hit next, without the urgency of this past weekend.  At this point I can't even imagine organizing anything beyond my thoughts.  As much as I earnestly enjoy the process, I've been processed out for a day or two.

I posted the first set of pictures at my other blog.  Maybe I'll split the series between the two sites.

_______________________________________________

I managed to make a run to TM while in Fayetteville earlier this week.  The question posited in a earlier post about a binder system is answered.  I had wondered whether the Zutter or Cinch systems to go with.  The decision was made for me!  On the shelf sat a Zutter (Bind it All) for less than $40. No more comparisons beyond that.  Like everything else acquired over the past week, it sits waiting to be opened.  There's not a real need to play with it yet, three other projects based on rings precede the necessity, so it may sit for some time before pulling it out.  That just seems so wrong, but for the price, well...  Did I mention we picked up the UTEE?  Again, this whole timing thing.


_______________________________________________


Ah, heck, why not do some more before and after pics now?















Prepped for furniture (the photographer took a slanted photo... the wall is fine!)

















A very narrow bookcase.  Decidedly bare.





 










99% complete.  Still not sure what to put in the middle area; thinking something decorative.  Amazing that it holds all the card stock purchased thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment